- Minimise the amount of rotten or mouldy food waste added to the Bokashi One Bucket.
- Break or chop large waste into smaller pieces.
- Always close the lid tightly and remember to frequently drain the juice that accumulates at the bottom.
- Press down every layer of food waste in the bucket to remove air. Try using a potato masher or a pot lid, or pop your hand into a plastic bag.
- Do not add water or excessive amounts of liquid.
- Do not place the bucket in the sun.
- Wash the bucket well after each use.
- Look into community composting and gardening projects in your area.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with the process until you get a feel for how this process can work best for you!
- You can always give us a call for help or advice! Phone: 1300 902 880.
What do I need to get started?
A Bokashi One bucket or two and a bag of Bokashi One Mix. It’s that simple!